When you become a Member of the Littleton Food Co-op, you also become an owner of the store!
Our Members help the Co-op support numerous local food growers and producers and support our work with area non-profits to develop a healthy community. Co-op Members also help guide the Co-op by participating in our Annual Meeting and by voting in our Board Elections. Meet the Board of Directors!
Co-op Member Benefits and Discounts
- Senior Members SAVE 10% during Senior Member Discount Days.
- Members SAVE 10% during Member Appreciation Days.
- Members are eligible for Co-op Insurance discounts.
- Members are eligible for a patronage dividend.
- Order by the case and save. Members SAVE an average of 15% on full cases.
- Members SAVE 10% on their birthdays.
- Full Members SAVE 10% (5% for partial members) every Wednesday on supplements.
- Full Members are eligible to vote in our annual Board Election.
- Full Members are eligible to vote on Bylaw changes.
- All Members are eligible to vote to select our Partners of the Month.
How to Become A Member
A Full Membership to the Littleton Food Co-op is a one-time payment of $100. You may pay all at once, or in four $25 installments.
Please note that it may take a few days to process your Membership. We’ll process your payment and set up your account, and then we’ll reach out to you with your new Member number.
Need more information? Stop by the Service Desk the next time you’re at the Co-op, or reach out to Member Services for assistance.
Purchase Additional Shares
Already a Member, but want more shares? If you have less than 4 shares (which is a Full Membership) you still have room to grow! Click here to purchase more shares and upgrade your Membership (you will need to have an online Curbside Pickup Account and be signed in).
Update Your Information
We keep records of our Members’ addresses and emails so that we can keep in touch about important Co-op events, such as elections and Patronage refunds, as well as deliver our weekly newsletter and other promotions. We never sell or share your information with 3rd party advertisers.
Healthy Food Access
We also have a program to make healthy food more accessible to our community members. Check out our Food for All: Healthy Food Access program here and see if you’re eligible!
The Neighboring Food Co-op Association (NFCA) is a co-operative federation bringing together 35 food co-ops and start-up initiatives throughout New England that are working together toward a shared vision of a thriving co-operative economy, rooted in a healthy, just and sustainable regional food system and a vibrant community of co-operative enterprise. Our Co-op is a proud member of NFCA and in light of recent occurrences of political, social, and economic division, the NFCA Board of Directors released the following statement to clarify our collective position on these events: NFCA Statement