Are you looking for an exceptional job? Are you excited about local foods, giving extraordinary customer service and want to get involved with our vibrant and unique community?
We provide a safe, supportive work environment for our employees. We provide opportunities to build skills, support career development, and encourage involvement in decision making. We also have lots of fun!
You are invited to view and apply for job openings here:
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- The opportunity to work for one of the best north country employers
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive starting wage with regular wage increase opportunities
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- 15-20% discount on employee purchases
- Voluntary insurance opportunities including dental insurance
- 401k program with company match up to 4%
- Access to professional development opportunities
If this sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been searching for let us know by completing an employment application online or pick one up in-store: 43 Bethlehem Road, Littleton NH.
See you at the co-op!
The Littleton Food Co-op provides equal opportunity for advancement to all applicants and employees in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, creed, color, national origin, marital or familial status, disability, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other status or characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, veterans, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply.
Littleton Food Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.